Stitch this beautiful wedding embroidery design for a loved one. Simple to stitch but effective, choose you colours and get stitching.
Simple, creative and effective, Lazy May embroidery transfers are the ultimate way to see great results fast. Just iron on to your chosen fabric and sew right over the lines, easy.
Each transfer can be used up to 3 times (depending on the fabric)
Your pack will contain:
- A sheet of iron on embroidery transfers measuring approx. 21cm by 29cm ( 8″ by 11.5″)
- Full instructions for using the transfer sheet
- A guide containing all you need to know to take your first steps in embroidery.
- An illustrated guide to 4 simple embroidery stitches to get you started
- Two test transfers to help you determine the correct iron time for your fabric.
If you would like to know more about using Lazy May transfers check out this handy step-by-step guide.
The wedding embroidery design shown in the image above was created using the following threads and stitches:
Design: Wedding Wreath Hoop Art
Stems, Anchor thread no. 255 stitched with 2 strands of thread using a stem stitch.
Leaves, Anchor thread no. 255 stitched with 3 strands of thread using a fly stitch for the outline and filling in with satin stitch.
Text lines one and three, Anchor thread no. 403 stitched with 2 strands of thread and a stem stitch.
Text line two, Anchor thread no. 403 stitched with 3 strands of thread and a stem stitch.
Heart, Anchor thread no. 95 stitched using 3 strands and a stem stitch.
Find my guide to getting started with embroidery, including illustrated stitch guide here