This easy to use iron on personalised heart embroidery pattern will help you create a fantastic piece of hand made art. The heart shape design with lettering would be ideal for a nursery wall or as a unique gift for a new baby.
Its a great beginners pattern with only two basic stitches needed to complete the pattern as shown in the photo. Stitching notes can be found below.
Simple, creative and effective, Lazy May embroidery transfers are the ultimate way to see great results fast. Just iron on to your chosen fabric and sew right over the lines, easy.
Each transfer can be used up to 3 times (depending on the fabric)
Your pack will contain:
- A sheet of iron on embroidery transfers measuring approx. 21cm by 29cm ( 8″ by 11.5″)
- Full instructions for using the transfer sheet
- A guide containing all you need to know to take your first steps in embroidery.
- An illustrated guide to 4 simple embroidery stitches to get you started
- Two test transfers to help you determine the correct iron time for your fabric.
If you would like to know more about using Lazy May transfers check out this handy step-by-step guide.
The embroidery shown in the image above was created using the following threads and stitches:
Design: Sprinkle Heart Personalised Embroidery Pattern ‘S’
The sprinkles around the heart were all stitched using 3 strands of thread, each sprinkle is a single stitch or seed stitch. The S was stitched using three strands of dark pink tread and a satin stitch.
The threads are all DMC in the following colours: light pink 963, blue/green 3811, yellow 3078, dark pink 3806, purple 210.
Find my guide to getting started with embroidery, including illustrated stitch guide here