Easy to transfer and fun to stitch, this sloth embroidery pattern looks fantastic framed in the hoop.
Simple, creative and effective, Lazy May embroidery transfers are the ultimate way to see great results fast. Just iron on to your chosen fabric and sew right over the lines, easy.
Each transfer can be used up to 3 times (depending on the fabric)
Your pack will contain:
- A sheet of iron on embroidery transfers measuring approx. 21cm by 29cm ( 8″ by 11.5″)
- Full instructions for using the transfer sheet
- A guide containing all you need to know to take your first steps in embroidery.
- An illustrated guide to 4 simple embroidery stitches to get you started
- Two test transfers to help you determine the correct iron time for your fabric.
If you would like to know more about using Lazy May transfers check out this handy step-by-step guide.
The embroidery shown in the image above was created using the following threads and stitches:
Design: Snoozing Sloth Embroidery Pattern
Sloth stitched in satin stitch using a mixture of the following threads 4 strands at a time.
All Anchor Threads:
Browns for the fur – 1046, 943, 358
Black for the face – 403
Toes – 6
Leaves stitched in satin stitch 3 strands at a time:
All Anchor threads: greens 255, 257, 262
Flowers stitched as woven roses strands at a time.
All Anchor threads: pink 66
Find my guide to getting started with embroidery, including illustrated stitch guide here