Simple, creative and effective, Lazy May embroidery transfers are the ultimate way to see great results fast. Just iron on to your chosen fabric and sew right over the lines, easy.
Each transfer can be used up to 3 times (depending on the fabric)
Your pack will contain:
- A sheet of iron on embroidery transfers measuring approx. 21cm by 29cm ( 8″ by 11.5″)
- Full instructions for using the transfer sheet
- A guide containing all you need to know to take your first steps in embroidery.
- An illustrated guide to 4 simple embroidery stitches to get you started
- Two test transfers to help you determine the correct iron time for your fabric.
If you would like to know more about using Lazy May transfers check out this handy step-by-step guide.
The embroidery shown in the image above was created using the following threads and stitches:
Design: Hoop Art Letter A
All of this pattern has been stitched using all 6 strands of thread and a satin stitch, in the following colours;
Anchor threads numbers: blue – 928, blue – 132, green – 256, orange – 314, yellow – 289, purple – 108, purple – 111, pink – 23, pink – 27
Find my guide to getting started with embroidery, including illustrated stitch guide here