Simple, creative and effective, Lazy May embroidery transfers are the ultimate way to see great results fast. Just iron on to your chosen fabric and sew right over the lines, easy.
Each transfer can be used up to 3 times (depending on the fabric)
Your pack will contain:
- A sheet of iron on embroidery transfers measuring approx. 21cm by 29cm ( 8″ by 11.5″)
- Full instructions for using the transfer sheet
- A guide containing all you need to know to take your first steps in embroidery.
- An illustrated guide to 4 simple embroidery stitches to get you started
- Two test transfers to help you determine the correct iron time for your fabric.
If you would like to know more about using Lazy May transfers check out this handy step-by-step guide.
The embroidery shown in the image above was created using the following threads and stitches:
Design: Floral Back Sweater
Large Flowers: DMC thread colour no. 310. Petal outlines stitched with 4 strands using stem stitch, petal line detail stitched with 2 strands using stem stitch.
Small Flowers: DMC thread colour no. 310. Outlines stitched with 2 strands using stem stitch.
Leaves: DMC thread colour no. 310. Outlines stitched with 3 strands using stem stitch, leaf details stitched with 2 strands using back stitch.
Branches: DMC thread colour no. 310. Branches stitched with 2 strands using back stitch, I added black seed beads to the end of each branch where the dots on the pattern are, these were attached using a single strand of the same thread.
Find my guide to getting started with embroidery, including illustrated stitch guide here